Following the closure of Spring in March due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Spring Team have been hard at work preparing to ensure that your visit to us is both safe and pleasant – and we can’t wait to welcome you back! The purpose of this page is to inform you of the measures that Spring has taken to ensure all visits are as safe as they can be without compromising the quality of our services.
SEVEN STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As the re-opening date fast approaches, Spring is working to ensure that anticipated Government guidelines are met to ensure both staff and client safety. We have undertaken a COVID-19 risk assessment and will be adhering to our “Seven Steps to Safer Working Together”. These are:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing, sanitising and hygiene procedures in line with guidance and all staff have been fully briefed on these procedures
- All staff have BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification
- All staff have been provided with appropriate PPE and made aware of correct usage and disposal
- Upon arrival, clients will receive personalised PPE packs
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace (7 day opening and shift pattern)
- When people cannot be 2 metres apart, we have done everything practical to minimise the transmission risk
Yes to both questions, to ensure both staff and client safety you will be given a disposable mask, gown and cape to be worn throughout your appointment. There will be a small charge of £3.90 for each pack.
Please ensure that you arrive for your appointment on time, lateness may, unfortunately, result in a reduced service or your appointment being cancelled. Please arrive with your hair freshly washed, detangled and styled naturally curly (please don’t tie your hair back or up). You can use products provided they are not oily or too heavy.
Sadly no, to ensure we maintain a safe working distance only one person per appointment will be allowed in the salon.
Unfortunately all refreshments are suspended, as are magazines. You may bring your own bottled drinks and a book/electronic device. However you will need to ensure that you keep these with you throughout your appointment and any devices are fully charged before you come to the salon.
Wherever possible, we are encouraging clients to use contactless payment either through Apple Pay or Google Pay, both of which allow limitless transactions and are found on most modern smartphones. You may prefer to pay part or all of the cost of your appointment in advance, to do this simply call the Salon or use our new Online Payment System (via PayPal).
You can find instructions on how to set up Apple Pay or Google Pay by clicking on the relevant system.
We ask that if you are awaiting the results of your COVID-19 Test you reach out to book with us once you have received the results and have completed your required isolation period, where applicable.